A Gingivitis remedy must do one thing or fail. If you are suffering from bleeding gums, bad breath, and swollen gums or from any of the other gingivitis symptoms, then you have a far more serious condition — periodontal gum disease. Discover the secret to recovery…
Receding Gums, Bleeding Gums, Bad Breath, Swollen Gums – For those who want to know how to cure gingivitis, make no mistake about it: If you fail to do something to reverse these gingivitis symptoms, then you could quickly experience expensive and painful gingivitis treatment such as periodontal surgery, scaling and root planning, or even tooth loss. Sadly many in search of a gingivitis cure don’t take it seriously enough. You’re the exception, however, since you have already taken the first step to find a gingivitis treatment.
Seven Danger Signs
that show that gingivitis is the beginning
of an even more dangerous problem:
- Halitosis (bad breath that is chronic)
- Receding gums (gum recession), especially after you brush or floss
- Tooth Loss (loose teeth)
- Swollen gums that are tender to touch
- Red, inflamed gums
- When biting the teeth, they don’t seem even
- Dentures don’t fit right.
the top reason for tooth loss.
Did you know that more than 12 million people experience tooth loss as a result of gum disease (gingivitis). If you are suffering from any of the gingivitis symptoms, they are under the sway of periodontal gum disease. Apart from a proven gingivitis treatment, the situation will only worsen, so now is not the time to wait or take it lightly.
What is gingivitis? What causes it?
Gingivitis is one of many stages of gum disease. Sometimes the words are used synonymously. As it progresses it is known by other names such as periodontal disease, pyorrhea, and periodontitis. Although there are different names, all have a common cause:
The #1 cause of gingivitis symptoms and gum disease
are flesh-eating bacteria that flourish in your gum line.
“Flesh-eating bacteria?” you’re saying to yourself. “That’s my problem?!” Yes, that’s it. If it is not addressed, then there could be some serious damage to both your teeth and gums, even to your very life! They also cause that embarrassing bad breath!
There are several naturally occurring bacteria in the mouth that produce toxins, which can corrode away your gum tissue and bone structure of the teeth. Normally your body keeps them under control and makes new gum cells to fill in where there is damage. The problem is when they are not controlled due to a number or reasons ranging from a weakened immune system, pregnancy, injury, or poor oral hygiene. These bacteria are in the hard-to-reach areas of the teeth and gum line. Conventional toothpaste and mouthwash are not effective in these crevices. You must control the bacteria or fail.
The sad fact is that too few take action, since they think that the symptoms of gingivitis will go away and that they will be okay. Did you know, however, that the disease can be hard at work without symptoms at all times? Don’t wait until it is too late. If you do nothing, then periodontal gum disease will only progress and get worse.
Stages of Gum Disease
Treat Gingivitis at its root.
Don’t just address the signs of gingivitis
If you avoid too much sugar, brush your teeth, floss, and see your dentist regularly, then that is a good start, however, it is not enough. They don’t treat gingivitis at it’s very root cause. You can treat gingivitis at home without surgery (it’s not inevitable), however you must attack the root cause. So if you desire how to treat gingivitis effectively, then you’ll need to discover…
How to get rid of bacteria that produce flesh-eating toxins
in your mouth, that contribute to swollen gums,
gum recession, bleeding gums, and
very embarrassing chronic bad breath
Natural remedies for periodontal disease should meet four, crucial criteria:
1. The gingivitis treatment must work. In other words, it must deal with the root cause of gingivitis – bacteria! It should help prevent gum disease. When you are treating gingivitis at home, you need a proven dental product that works in coordination with an overall oral hygiene plan. Why would you use something that does not get to the cause and only prolonged your condition?
2. The gingivitis treatment must be a reasonable value. If you can get a solution that is an all-in-one product, then that is ideal so that you get the biggest bang for your buck. People already pay way too money for toothpaste, mouthwash, and breath fresheners that frankly do not work. In fact they can do positive harm! Why would you waste money on multiple solutions that simply don’t work?
3. The gingivitis treatment must be 100% natural. Therefore it should not contain such potentially toxic as SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), flouride, alcohol, Triclosan, and many other ingredients. Some of these ingredients lend to an environment where a condition known as dry mouth can develop. Furthermore, some chemicals can be harsh of very sensitive on the weakened, remaining tissue that you have. Why would you use toxins in the mouth? You need a natural gum disease treatment.
4. The gingivitis treatment ought to have have a full satisfaction guarantee. A reputable organization should vouch for the product and really be confident that it is the best thing for the well-being of everyone. A satisfaction guarantee is a gesture that this is in fact the case. Usually it is best to get a product directly from the company.
Discover the Perfect Proven Remedy for Gum Disease:
An affordable, guaranteed, 100% all-natural gingivitis remedy that goes after
the root problem – those toxin-producing bacteria in those hard-to-reach places!
This proven natural dental product is a safe replacement for harsh mouthwash, toxic toothpaste and chemicals. You do not need any other product. It is truly nature’s all-in-one mouth product for gingivitis symptoms. It saves your money and is even more effective.
It’s the best toothpaste for gingivitis. It is a liquid toothpaste, consisting of a scientifically formulated and tested pure mix of botanical essential oils. The oils get down and remain in those hard to reach cracks and crevices of the mouth, where the bacteria thrive and do their damage.
Don’t buy toxic products that are not guaranteed nor effective. Don’t needlessly suffer with the pain of gum disease and from embarrassment of such symptoms as bad breath or receding gums. Learn to smile again. Don’t put off using the most effective, safe, and economical solution available. Invest in yourself today.
Get rid of gingivitis at home
Start to reverse gum disease right away!
Please click below to discover more about how to get rid of gingivitis at home, as part of a powerful, proven, and effective 4-step dental hygiene plan that can restore gums to normal and make you smile again without embarrassing bad breath or bleeding gums. Here’s a really simple way how to treat gingivitis. Do yourself a favor and click below to learn more.